Welcome

Ever since my youngest son died from SIDS in December of 2006, my goal has been to reach people who were going through a similar situation and offer comfort.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Trying this whole blogging thing

Alright. So I'm new to this whole blogging thing.
That being said, I'm starting this for two main reasons. The first is to reach parents and others who have also suffered a loss. Through the loss of my son, I have become a mentor of sorts to other parents who have lost children. I don't have all the answers, in fact most days I'm not sure I have any of them. I do talk to a lot of people and we share our experiences and somehow find a way to muddle through. The second is completely selfish. I like to talk. A lot. It's part of the reason I am a bartender. I often have more things to say then there is time to insert into a conversation.
I'm not really sure where I want this first blog to go. I think I'll use it mainly as a introduction piece and hope that now that I've decided to start a blog, I won't run out of things to say. Stranger things have happened...

2 comments:

  1. Yah!! Glad to see you over on the blogging world...but now that means you have to leave comments on other blogs as well :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squirrel !!!

    please tell me you didn't expect anything else

    ReplyDelete